This Is How Many People Who Visited Us SO FAR!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Deb and Jess have been full-time RVers since 2009. We sold our material items to live the dream. And it's our adventure of a "LIFE TIME". We Fish, Hunt, Read, Networking, Travel, Photography. Between the both of us we have some strong skills from RV Maintenance, RV Products, Life Skills, Refrigeration, Scrapbooking and other forms of Crafts. We are known for helping others and making LIFE FRIENDS as we hit each mile in our RV. This is Life!! We just finished up 2011 summer season with QSI in Idaho.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Guest Post

Good Morning all - I am Evielynne and I worked with Deb and Jesse this summer - what amazing folks they are... I just wanted to say hi to everyone and explain that I do from time to time pop in to maintain their so beyond cool blog. And today we've change the appearance of it - I so love it Deb (you've got great taste).
I am also asking everyone to take a sneak peak at their 30 Ad Sponsors on the side bar of their blog - these people pay a service to Deb and Jesse and we need to show support in that so they can continue to pick up more sponsors. Also they a number of other services too. I can tell you outright a lady is charging $75 a month to post a simple ad on her page - I am sorry but no one in their right mind is going to pay that unless your a Corp Co. So get on board etsy, ebay, artfire, bloggers, web store owners, local companies and check getting your ad on here - need a design NOT A PROBLEM...

And here I am,


And our blog is http://mrmrscraftyrving.blogspot.com/ come and say hi and let me know you found me on Deb's and Jess blog... OK Deb you can have your blog back!! Love you two...
Services - Donation - Web Advertising

No comments:

Post a Comment